"Our team entered the Dash as acquaintances and left as friends with shared memories and inside jokes. This is definitely the best way to break the ice and learn how to work together as a team."
Dash provides teams the opportunity to problem solve, build trust, learn cooperation, and communicate clearly. All the while giving space to have fun, laugh and allow the shared experience to build a sense of community and deepen their relationships.
Dash creates an opportunity for groups to bond, to grow together and to have a greater sense of team afterwards.
We keep things pretty simple.
Dash is a race. We use GPS locations and clues to help groups navigate to 8 checkpoints.
We use checkpoints as team building opportunities. Tasks, puzzles and obstacles that require teamwork need to be completed before teams can move on to the next checkpoint.
These experiences are a per person price.
When determining price we look at three things:
1. What are the overall team building goals your group has?
2. How many people are a part of your group?
3. What type of tasks, puzzles or obstacles facilitate your goals?
In general team building experiences can range from $25 to $75 per person.
The process is pretty simple:
1. We connect over a cup of coffee or perhaps a zoom call to determine your goals and how much you'd like to customize your event.
2. You pick a date for your Dash and send in a $1000 deposit.
3. Once we receive your deposit we set up registration for your event on our website.
4. You have everyone register and pay online.
5. You will need to organize transportation for your group.
6. You and your group have a crazy-fun experience.
The majority of your work is to communicate to your organization, have each person register and organize transportation for your group.